Wednesday 1 June 2011

Velkomin heim


I'm here, I arrived in Reykjavik just a few hours ago and now I am sat in the residency flat listening to spotify and eating coco pops. This is how we internationally renowned artist like to hang!

The flight over was amazing, and I'll tell you more about that after a good nights sleep, but like an idiot I packed away all the sketchbooks/journals/notebooks that I had bought for the express reason of recording the residency experience in my suitcase. I had to scribble down a few tired notes during the bus ride into Reykjavik from the airport so I wouldn't forget any of my 'profound' thoughts (bet you can't wait!)

But I'll post about them later. Tomorrow is a national holiday in Iceland and for the first time since I left full time employment last year I am going to feel like I really earned this morning in bed.

Bless, bless as we say here in Reykjavik!

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment